Who do you think of as a leader? What makes them a leader? How do you differentiate good leaders from great ones?
We define leadership as the ability to motivate oneself and others to take positive action toward a goal. Note that we start with motivating yourself. If you are having trouble motivating yourself, chances are very good that you aren’t motivating much of anyone else either – at least not in a positive and engaging way! Anytime that you tackle something challenging, something new, attempt to change yourself or your habits, it takes leadership to face the unknown, the difficult, the possibility that you will fail – and go forward anyway. Leadership, by its definition, is
Creating a change for the better. To do so takes boldness, courage, persistance, faith – fearlessness. Here are 10 traists of fearless leaders:
1) They do not accept the answer of “No” or “It can’t be done” even if it is something that is a near impossibility. They are not afraid of rejection.
2) They are trendsetters, not trend followers. They go against the grain to do something different, to better what is currently in place.
3) They have a strong vision and can lead others. They can build a team of individuals to follow them.
4) They will work tirelessly to achieve their goals. They will work harder than anyone else by doing whatever it takes to get the job at hand done.
5) They win. They will not accept failure.
6) They may get knocked down, but they don’t get knocked out. They dust themselves of frequently.
7) They are always thinking one step ahead. They are continually thinking about the future.
8) They study their opposition and find their weaknesses and go at them full throttle.
9) They are stubborn. Nothing will get in their way to success.
10) They practice until perfect. Nothing but perfection is acceptable.
When considering a regional carrier look to United Delivery Service to offer you exceptional customer service and save you money! http://www.uniteddeliveryservice.com Contact Us at 630.930.5201