United Delivery Service is exhibiting at this year’s Home Delivery World in what will be the biggest edition of the trade show ever held in the US. The expo will be held at the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart in Atlanta, GA on April 8-9, 2015.
Home Delivery World 2015 will bring together the heads of operations, fulfillment, and logistics from big box and mid-size retailers to discuss the current challenges in optimizing final mile delivery, reverse logistics, omnichannel fulfillment and other current trends.
On-floor seminars held in the expo hall will host more than 30 distinguished speakers, including industry leaders from Birchbox, Hello Fresh, Rent A Gent, Treatsie, and Swipbox.
A discussion on how regional parcel carriers can reduce shipping costs, enhance customer experience and increase speed of delivery will be on the forefront of topics. Discussion points include:
- How significant cost reduction may be achieved through justifying Dimensional weight charges, accessorials and base package rates
- Improve customer experience through faster Ground delivery times
- Zone skipping: Going further to improve delivery times
- What is required for implementation?
Regional Carriers can add value for your customers find out more by visiting us! UDS will be exhibiting in the expo hall April 8-9th – visit us at booth 542!
Retailers from all over the country come to have a look at the competitive landscape and find out what they need to do to stay on top. Topics covered by expert speakers will include:
- Taking the weight off the consumers shoulders with white glove delivery options
- How your delivery drivers can drive brand loyalty
- Fixing the fractured final mile
- Synchronizing your Home Delivery for optimum results
- How to negotiate with your final-mile carrier for big ticket delivery
- Ecommerce supply chain logistics strategies
Learn more about Advanced Courier Technologies at United Delivery Service.
Continual development means that we can offer our customers the most advanced technology available. We are able to utilize technologies such as GPS and cameras/imaging to help pinpoint your deliveries and provide visual proof of delivery and attempts.