Increase Productivity, Maximize Cashflow, Reduce Costs, Enhance Customer Service and Maintain Real Time Visibility with Visual Proof of Delivery or Attempt. (VPOD, VPOA).
- Reduce customer delivery disputes and returns with indisputable proof of delivery including name, signature and photographs.
- Improve delivery tracking and exception monitoring allowing you to track delivery progress with real-time data exchanges from the mobile worker to the office.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction with the ability to provide customers with real-time progress information and proactively manage issues and changes to deliveries/collections.
- Create a professional company image by demonstrating your commitment to investment in new technologies for the benefit of your customers.
UDS offers a complete Chain-of-Custody and visibility to the status of your shipments through a series of verifiable transactions that occur at each step during the shipping process.
When unloading a truck, all barcoded packages are ‘Receive-scanned’ by UDS Security Personnel. During this process, UDS Personnel will assess for damages as well. This data is uploaded and available immediately on the UDS website and through all tracking channels. Package status and OS&D data is available through our secure website and UDS reports.
UDS drivers must ‘reconcile’ each package against their route manifests as they load their vehicles. The driver will scan each package during the load process and assess for damages. This data is uploaded and available immediately on the UDS website and through all tracking channels. OS&D data is updated where applicable and that data is available through our secure website and UDS reports.
UDS proprietary mobile software is designed to ensure that packages are delivered to the correct location. We capture GPS, timestamp, name or location description, and signature or VPOD image. In the event that UDS has been authorized to leave the package, the driver must capture a visual proof of delivery (VPOD) image. For undeliverable orders, a visual proof of attempt (VPOA) image is required with a reason. Tracking data is uploaded in realtime and available on our website and through all tracking channels.
Delivery Process features include:
- GPS Capture
- “Wrong Location” Warning
- Special Instructions
– Electronic Signature capture
– VPOD (visual proof of delivery)
– VPOA (visual proof of attempt)