United Delivery Service is excited to be once again participating at Home Delivery World 2017. Home Delivery World is a 2 day event being held from March 14th-15th in Atlanta.
UDS will be in attendance (Booth #212) to identify new ways to improve customer retention through fulfilment, delivery and reverse logistics programs. UDS has developed successful delivery solutions for various key industries, finding solutions that will work right for your company.
UDS offers options ranging from overnight delivery to customized routing solutions.
- Real-time package tracking and reporting
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Personnel
- Electronic signature capture, GPS, VPOD, VPOA
- Same Day, Next Day, Scheduled / Static Route solutions
- Transportation service solutions throughout the Midwest
Key topics at the conference will include:
- The state of home delivery – a benchmark analysis of leading retailers
- Rebuilding brick & mortar – keeping up with Omnichannel demand from consumers
- Supply chain excellence – empowering the consumer through a strong message and a streamlined operation
- Building a sustainable logistics network
- Delivering the warehouse club to your door – technological and operations processes that helps to transform the industry
Home Delivery World USA is the only event to bring together retailers to learn about innovations across home delivery, click & collect, and ecommerce. While there are many retail conferences in the US, this event uniquely covers the entire delivery cycle, from warehousing to customer doorstep, gathering perspectives from big box retailers to innovative subscription service companies, and best in class carriers, 3PL, fulfilment and other delivery solution providers.
Contact us at http://www.uniteddeliveryservice.com or 630-930-5201.